Monday, February 14, 2011

Very Important Information

Dear Friends,
Namaskar,
Yesterday I got information through a reliable person ( I can not disclose his name Because he made this request) that the D.G. P. of Maharashtra Mr. D. Shivanandan , I. G. police Konkan Range Mr. Paramveer Singh, S.P. Thane Rural Police Mr. Vishwas Nagre Patil, S.D.P.O. Vasai Mr. Deepak Devraj, along with other officer of local police station as well as their agents are planning to murder me , and murder will be shown as accident if they will not succeed in their game plan the may book me in false case. Although I have made all necessary arrangement on dated 15/11/2010 in respect my Family as well as to proceed in legal action against guilty Police Officers after my death. But still want this should come in knowledge of large Public if my successor are dropping this matter of my death you all should take action on my behalf as this fight for next Generation as well as in interest of the nation.
Because I have information that D.G.P. & I.G.P. have worked for Gangsters Chhota Rajan and still working for him. And S.P.Thane rural & S.D.P.O. Vasai along with other officers are working for local Criminals to execute their illegal activity by legal way with the help of their Junior/ Sr. officers.
I have already made two applications Under R.T.I. Act on dated 16/11/2010 in which I have seeked Following information:
Information about Mr. D. Shivanandan, (I.P.S.), Director General of Police Maharashtra
1. Detail Information about assets & liability including movable , Immovable property of Mr. D. Shivanandan (I.P.S.) director General of police Maharashtra as on 15/11/2010 as well as at the time of Joining as I.P.S., along with posting as and period In Service.
2. How many officers were Sent to bring Chhota Rajan when he was attacked at Thailand along with Name with Ranks & when (Period), with expenditure occurred during Visit & date of when Chhota Rajan Flew away?
Information about Mr. Param Veer Singh (I.P.S.) I. G. Police, Konkan Range, Maharashtra
1. Detail Information about assets & liability including movable , Immovable property of Mr. Param Veer Singh (I.P.S.) I. G. Police, Konkan Range, Maharashtra, as on 15/11/2010 as well as at the time of Joining as I.P.S., along with posting as and period In Service.
2. How many encounters were made during the tenure of Mr. Param Veer Singh as D.C.P. Crime Mumbai Police, and from which gang encounters gangster ware belongs to with name, Date of encounter, And Detail of cases registered against them. As well as at the time of posting as S.P. Thane Rural Police ?
And I have Also made request for the Permission from President of India for Prosecution on 15/11/2010 against Following officers as they are helping accused as not registering F.I.R. And Destroying the Evidence in order to save Ex. Sr.P.I. Manikpur police station Mr. Ashok Pawar, Constable Subhas Goilkar, Constable S.S. Wagh, and P.S.I. Mr. Y.K. Chaure along With accused in F.I.R. No. I 170/2010 Of Manikpur as they are taking bribes and sharing it And Committed Crime , for not discharging their Basic Duties, Indulging In to corruption, Committing the crime under Sec. 217,218 Of IPC , Etc. ... As well as involve in Contempt Of Court by disobeying the order of the Hon'ble Supreme Court Passed in the Matter Of Lalita Kumari V/s Govt. Of Uttar Pradesh and ors Reported in (2008)7SCC 164, by following Officer and Minister of Govt of Maharashtra:

1. Mr. Ashok Pawar Ex. Sr. P.I. Manikpur Police Station (Thane Rural Police),
2. Mr. Y.R. Bagvan Sr. P.I. Virar Police Station,
3. P.S.I. Mr. B.S. Pardeshi of Virar Police Station,
4. Constable Goilkar of Manikpur Police Station,
5.Mr. S. S. Wagh Constable of ManikPur Police Station,
6. P.S.I. Mr. Y.K. Chaure of Manikpur Police Station,
7. Mr. K.K. Bhadane Ex. Tahsildar and Executive Magistrate Vasai,
8. Mr. Deepak Devraj (M.P.S.) S.D.P.O. Vasai,
9. Mr. Dr. Sudhakar Pathare M.P.S. Addl. S. P. Vasai,
10. Mr. Fatehsing Patil Sr. P.I. L.C.B. Thane Rural Police,
11. Mr. Madhukar Panday IPS Ex. S.P. Thane Rural Police,
12. Mr. Vishwas Nagre Patil IPS S.P. Thane Rural Police
13. Mr. Abba Saheb Zarad IAS District Magistrate Thane,
14. Mr. Param Veer Singh IPS. IG Konkan Range,
15. Mr. A.N. Roy IPS EX. D.G. Of Maharashtra Police
16. Mr. D. Shivanandan IPS D.G. Of Maharashtra Police.
17. Mr. R.R. Patil Home Minister Of Maharashtra
18. Chandrakant Jadhav Sr. P.I. Manikpur
19. Mr. Ingle Sr. P.I. Colaba Mumbai Police.
20. Mr. Maruti Khedkar PSI L.C.B. Thane

Please Note above information still being denied to disclose by Govt. Of Maharashtra to drag the matter as well as break my moral in order to save above named guilty officers.

I hope you will seriously consider my request as I am prepared to face any illegal act of above said officers.
Thanks
Yours
Ashok Verma

No comments:

Post a Comment