Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Legal fight is against Criminals, Not against Media & Police

Ashok S. Verma

Social & R.T.I. Activist)

G-2, Green Park, Vartak Collage Road, Shastri Nagar,

Vasai Road (West), Dist. Thane, Maharashtra, 401202, India.

Phone No. : 0091-250-2341000/2000/3263000

Fax No. : 0091-250-2345000

ashoksverma@gmail.com


Important Massage with request

My Legal fight is against Criminals, Not with Media & Police



Dear friends,

As you are aware that I am legally fighting with ante Social elements/Criminals , whether they are in police Uniform, editor of local News Paper or from general public, for which I will not leave any stone unturned till all are punished.

But from few days few media personnel are being misguided by these anti social elements. Therefore I hereby request to all those people, that before saying anything they must confirm the actual fact of the case at any point of time.

And as for concern F.I.R. No. I 130/2011 of Manikpur Police Station filed by me , I have already addressed a letter to The S.P. Thane Rural police for detailed investigation in the matter, latter dated 13/04/2011 is as under and self explanatory :


“ Ashok S. Verma

(Social & R.T.I. Activist)

G-2, Green Park, Vartak Collage Road, Shastri Nagar,

Vasai Road (West), Dist. Thane, Maharashtra, 401202, India.

Phone No. : 0091-250-2341000/2000/3263000

Fax No. : 0091-250-2345000

ashoksverma@gmail.com



To,

The Superintendent of Police,

Thane Rural Police, Thane,

Dist. Thane



Sub. : Impartial Investigation of F.I.R. No. I 130/2011 of Manikpur.

Dear Sir,

As you are aware F.I.R. No. I 130, 2011 have been registered against Mr. Ashok Basappa Uddhyavar & ors. In Manikpur Police Station on 10/04/2011 under sec. 385, 501, 506, 34 of I.P.C. and matter is being investigated by P.S.I. Manikpur Police Station Mr. Maruti Khedkar. But it is observed that Vasai Virar Print & electronic Media association Financed by Ashok Basappa Uddhyavar is making noise on the issue F.i.R. against Press Reporter which is unjust & improper. As everyone is aware that this association is promoted by Ashok Basappa Uddhyavar by financing the association. Therefore e it is establish principal one can come in to influence of press. Therefore there are big chances to destroying evidences & Collapse the case.

Keeping in mind above said facts I hereby request you to consider following issues for investigation in above said matter:

1. How Ashok Uddhyar became arabpati with in short time, as he is not doing any business?

2. Why he is only taking care of all expenditure of so called Vasai Virar Print & electronic Media Association, as none of members are paid press Reporter?

3. From which money he is running his news Paper containing 12 pages without any advertisement as monthly expenditure of his paper is Rs. 3.00 Lakhs ?

4. What is the need to pay Hapta to the police Officers of Manikpur Police Station?

5. Why he is provided free residence to the staff of Manikpur Police Station?

6. How his wife expired?



If your good office advice to Mr. Ashok B. Uddhyavar to do narco test on above issue and he does agree the same then everything will be crystal clear , and after his Norco test on above said issues including the contents of F.I.R. No. I 130/2011 of Manikpur Police Station, after his Norco test, I am offering myself for same.



I hope you will consider my request and will order impartial investigation.

Thanking,

Yours Faithfully



Ashok Verma

Date: 13/04/2011

1. Place : Vasai The Executive Magistrate Vasai

2. The S.D.P.O. Vasai

3. The Addl. S.P. Vasai

4. The Inspector General Of police Konkan Range, Navi Mumbai

5. The D.G.P. Maharashtra , Mumbai

6. The District Magistrate , Thane

7. The Home Minister Maharashtra, Mumbai

8. The Registrar of News Paper India, New Delhi.

9. Hon,ble Chief Justice Of Bombay High Court, Mumbai

10. The Prime Minister of India, New Delhi.”



Now once again I request you to not pay any heed to false and cooked up story of these criminals without Re confirming the Facts.



Thanking You,

Yours faithfully,



Ashok Verma



Place : Vasai



Date : 14/04/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment